Lake Orion MI, lakefront homes for sale under $575,000.
Welcome to Lake Orion Michigan. Typically pronounced OR-ee-un, we are a town in Oakland County of about 3,000 residents. Although this is a smaller community in the area, Lake Orion is home to Bald Mountain State Park.
Lake Orion originated as a resort town and over time has incorporated elements of a bedroom community. Additionally, in 2006 Lake Orion was ranked by US News as the 4th best vacation destination in the country. Those that come to stay for a time, end up staying for a lifetime due to the distinct moderate seasons and deep sense of tight community.
Interested in lakefront homes for sale in Lake Orion? Currently available homes in this area as of 03/12/2013.
* 449 Algene Dr, finished basement-no garage, $299,900
* 430 Algene St, finished walkout-no garage, $339,900
* 665 Manitou Ln, walkout basement-3 car garage, $377,400
* 162 S. Andrews St, finished basement-2 car garage, $434,900
* 596 Shrewsbury Dr, unfinished basement-3 car garage, $574,900
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty