Waterstone Golf Community, Oxford Michigan.
Waterstone is a beautiful neighborhood of single family homes and condos that sits conveniently located just outside of The Village of Oxford. It’s not uncommon to see neighborhood kids playing at the beach and park areas of this little city during the summer and sledding the snow covered hills in the winter. This oasis of fun includes 27 holes of championship golf, 15 lakes and walking/biking paths.
Click here to search all of Waterstone and surrounding Oxford areas, current homes and condos for sale.
Examples of Homes Sold in The Last 45 Days:
* Carriage Lane Ct, sold in 4 days for $200,000.00 with 3 bedrooms, 1687 sq.ft and basement/garage
* Island Lake Dr, sold in 62 days for $210,000.00 with 3 bedrooms, 1650 sq.ft colonial and appliances
* Golf Villa Dr, sold in 5 days for $220,000.00 with 3 bedrooms, 1515 sq.ft and basement/garage
* Bellwood Ct, sold in 81 days for $350,000.00 with 4 bedrooms, 3283 sq.ft colonial and golf frontage
* Cedar St, sold in 8 days for $380,000.00 with 3049 sq.ft colonial, lake front and 3 car garage
* The average mortgage debt in Oxford is $190,657.00
* Average listing price is $293,240.00 / down 1%
* Average days on market is 34 days / down 40%
* Total active listings is at 161 / up 12%
* 2.5% of the listings are distressed
* The percent of unoccupied properties is 9.0% below the national average
* Percent of owner occupied properties is 13.9% above the national average
* The average sale price for homes over the last 12 months is $168,000.00
* Average homeowner age is 38 and 41% are married
* Total homes in the 48371 area is 8,523 and 38% have children living at home
For more detailed information on selling or leasing your Waterstone home/condo, please contact us direct at 248-969-8065 or 810-338-0628, email at firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing <<<
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty