Practical cleaning tips to reduce stress and frustration during spring cleaning season.
1. Create a flexible, comprehensive plan and put it on paper.
3. After you put things where they belong, you can begin cleaning.
4. Gather all chemicals needed before you begin cleaning and carry
them from room to room as you go.
5. Clean the room from top to bottom, moving left to right to ensure
you don’t overlook door frames, door panels and window sills.
6. Inspect and clean window treatments.
7. Dust first – then vacuum.
8. Get your children involved, little children like to sweep the floor and help put laundry away.
references: molly maid, efrogpond inc, donsrealty.net