April market report, Oxford real estate, selling homes in Oxford Michigan. As “your local expert for Oxford MI“, this months report includes FREE searches of properties for sale, neighborhood information, school and mortgage information, examples of new listings and solds in the Oxford area.
Real estate market data for Oxford MI, provided by Donald Horne, Realcomp and Realestate.com.
* the average mortgage debt is $190,657.00
* average listing price is $303,360.00 / up 4%
* days on market is 49 days / down 28%
* total active listings is 131 / down 15%
* 4.6% are distressed properties (foreclosures & short sales)
* average homeowner age is 38
* 41% of these homeowners are married
* unoccupied properties is 9% below the national average
* owner occupied properties is 13.9% above the national average
* owned properties is at 77%, rented is 17.1% and vacant is 5.9%
* the average sale price for homes in this zip code over the last 12 months is $168,000.00
* total homes is 8,523
* 38% of these homes have children
Examples of New Listings And Solds:
* 3 bedroom ranch with 1465 sq.ft listed at $214,900 on Johns Ct.
* 3 bedroom contemporary with 2064 sq.ft listed at $252,000 on Sandhurst St.
* 4 bedroom colonial with basement & 2 car garage listed at $305,790 on Phillips St.
* 2 bedroom condominium on Oxford Oaks Dr, sold in 59 days for $115,000
* 4 bedroom colonial with 2733 sq.ft listed at $378,005 on Royal Birkdale Dr.
* 4 bedroom contemporary with 3637 sq.ft listed at $425,000 on Royal Birkdale Dr.
* 3 bedroom colonial on Thornehill Trl, sold in 2 days for $155,000
* 4 bedroom colonial with 3369 sq.ft listed at $467,500 on Carnoustie Ct.
* 3 bedroom colonial on Island Lake Dr, sold in 245 days for $205,000 with basement
* 3 bedroom colonial on W. Bay Shore Dr, sold in 59 days for $268,000 with 2 car garage
* 4 bedroom colonial on Chelsea Blvd, sold in 119 days for $326,000
For more detailed information on buying a home in Oxford, please contact us direct at 248-969-8065 or firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
If you are interested in selling or leasing your Oxford home in the next 1 – 6 months, what you do right now to prepare for the sale could make a difference of thousands of dollars. Please contact us direct at 248-969-8065 or donaldhorne.realtor @gmail.com TODAY!
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing <<<
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty