All MLS non-foreclosure sales were up by 14.9%…
Posted below are the latest sales figures for most of the counties in south east Michigan through 6/30/2014.
1. All MLS sales for the month of June were up 1.1% from 6308 to 6375.
2. The median sale price for all MLS sales was up 17.9% from $123,000 to $145,000.
3. Average days on market (dom) for all MLS decreased by more than 3 weeks, from 66 to 43 days.
4. On market inventory increased since June of last year by 22.6%.
5. Short sale listings have decreased by 43.7% since June of last year.
6. Foreclosure listings have decreased since June of last year by 24.1%.
7. 11.1% of the on market inventory is comprised of short sale and foreclosure properties.
Resident and Condo Sales Summary by County…
Lapeer County June 2013 to June 2014:
1. Sales up 3.3%, average sale price up 17.6%
2. On market listings up 16.1%, average days on market 51 days.
Oakland County June 2013 to June 2014:
1. Sales down 5.5%, average sale price up 9.8%.
2. On market listings up 31.9%, average days on market 32 days.
FREE Search of All Properties in Your Area, Here…
What is My Home Worth in This Market…
For more detailed information on selling / leasing your home or buying a home in one of these preferred communities, please contact us direct at the numbers below. Thank you for reading our blog and we’ll talk soon!
source: realcomp ll ltd
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing – video
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
810-338-0628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How we market your property to sell fast and for more…
Buyers, FREE home care service for your new home*…