All MLS non-foreclosure sales were up by 14.9%…
Posted below are the latest sales figures for most of the counties in south east Michigan through 6/30/2014.
1. All MLS sales for the month of June were up 1.1% from 6308 to 6375.
2. The median sale price for all MLS sales was up 17.9% from $123,000 to $145,000.
4. On market inventory increased since June of last year by 22.6%.
5. Short sale listings have decreased by 43.7% since June of last year.
6. Foreclosure listings have decreased since June of last year by 24.1%.
7. 11.1% of the on market inventory is comprised of short sale and foreclosure properties.
Resident and Condo Sales Summary by County…
Lapeer County June 2013 to June 2014:
1. Sales up 3.3%, average sale price up 17.6%
Oakland County June 2013 to June 2014:
1. Sales down 5.5%, average sale price up 9.8%.
2. On market listings up 31.9%, average days on market 32 days.
For more detailed information on selling / leasing your home or buying a home in one of these preferred communities, please contact us direct at the numbers below. Thank you for reading our blog and we’ll talk soon!
source: realcomp ll ltd
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing – video
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
810-338-0628 or firstname.lastname@example.org