Lake living in Oxford Michigan, homes for sale in Oxford Lakes, market report for September 2014.
You are within walking distance to the downtown area with unique shops and dining as well as Oxford Community Schools. The “Beach Park” is landscaped and fenced, this 6 acre park has a gazebo, large sandy beach, picnic tables, grills, private boat launch with dock, play structure and basketball-volleyball-tennis courts.
Current Market Overview For Oxford Lakes:
* number of homes recently sold, 7
* average sales price, $216,784.00
* average days on market, 37 days
* current available inventory, 4 homes
* which means that there is enough home inventory for 15 days…
* Thornehill Trl, sold in 76 days for $168,700 with 3 bedrooms and 1569 sq.ft
* Thornehill Trl, sold in 43 days for $216,490 with 3 bedrooms and 1823 sq.ft
* Lakes Edge Dr, sold for $219,900 in 11 days with 4 bedrooms and 2088 sq.ft
* Woodleigh Way, sold in 11 days for $253,000 with 4 bedrooms and 2323 sq.ft
* Thornehill Trl, sold in 94 days for $209,900 with 4 bedrooms and 2083 sq.ft
* Lakes Edge Dr, sold for $198,000 in 14 days with 3 bedrooms and 1947 sq.ft
* Woodleigh Way, sold in 12 days for $251,500 with 3 bedrooms and 2364 sq.ft, corner lot
If this is the type of community you and your family are looking for, click on this link to find current homes for sale in Oxford Lakes Subdivision, Oxford Michigan. This property information is updated multiple times per day.
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing > video
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty