Metamora Michigan Real Estate, Homes For Sale in Metamora, Market Report December 2014
Located within Lapeer County and Metamora Township is the village of Metamora. With just over 500 residents this small community is a hideaway from the bustle of larger towns and communities around Lapeer County. Covering just shy of a square mile Metamora is home to the Metamora Country Days and the Metamora Hunt. Each is deeply rooted in it’s history and community …
All properties for sale in and around Metamora
The number of homes sold in the last 45 days including condos was 8, average sales price $148,816. The average days on market until sold was 38, available inventory as of 12/15/14 is 12 homes. Total pending sales that should close by 01/16/15 is 5 and number of months of available inventory is at 3.2 months, keeping us in a sellers market.
Examples of Metamora MI Homes For Sale And Sold:
* Pebble Creek Dr, 3 bedroom home with 2400 sq.ft asking $229,900
* Autumn View, 4 bedroom contemporary with 2750 sq.ft, $284,500
* Winding Pine Dr, 4 bedroom colonial with 3 car garage asking $379,900
* Hawk High Hill, 4 bedroom ranch with 2600 sq.ft asking $435,000
* Blood Rd, 4 bedroom colonial with 5200 sq.ft asking $564,900
* $42,000 sold in 28 days, Linda Ct, 3 bedrooms, no basement or garage
* $125,000 sold in 57 days, Pratt Rd, 3 bedrooms, basement, no garage
* $157,400 sold in 64 days, Fox Hollow Dr, 2 bedroom condo
* $179,000 sold in 57 days, Parkwood Dr, 3 bedrooms, basement & garage
Metamora MI neighborhood information
Mortgage information for Metamora
What is my home really worth in this market?
If this is the type of community you and your family would like to live in, please contact us here to begin showing you all the different homes available. Or, if you are interested in selling / leasing your Metamora MI home, contact us here to schedule an appointment to view your home.
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
email@example.com / 810-338-0628