There are a few simple and inexpensive tweaks that can give a dated kitchen a more modern edge…
Kitchen remodels can cost your clients upwards to $20,000 or more. But there are a few simple and inexpensive tweaks that can give a dated kitchen a more modern edge. RISMedia recently highlighted some of the following ideas:
- Hardware: Replacing current hardware can really modernize the kitchen, but make sure it
compliments the kitchen’s existing decor. Hardware can make a big difference in the look of a kitchen but is inexpensive to swap out.
- Faucet: Make a new faucet the focal point in the kitchen. For example, a trendy farmhouse sink can offer an eye-catching makeover.
- Backsplash: A backsplash can be an instant way to dress up a kitchen. A stainless steel laminate backsplash can work with most kitchen styles and is known as being a more affordable option.
- Paint: Repaint or refinish old cabinets for a dramatic update. White kitchen cabinets are among the most popular trends right now, according to the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s trend reports.
- Lighting: Swap out the lighting for more updated models, such as pendant lights over a kitchen island or add under-cabinet lighting to highlight the counter-tops.
References: RealtorMag, RisMedia
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker-Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
Oxford Office 248-969-8065
Lapeer Office 810-338-0628
Team Success Listing’s
Find Out Your Home’s Value