Located in the Village of Oxford, within walking distance to the downtown area with unique shops and dining as well as Oxford Community Schools. No more packing or traveling to find that quiet getaway. Instead, vacation where you live every day. Summer or winter, there is always something exciting and enjoyable to do at Oxford Lakes. Sail into a new lifestyle with year round lake community living. Complementing the selection of custom homes is the excitement of many unique private parks.
Oxford Lake is about 115 acres of very clean water, electric motors allowed. This spring fed, ex – gravel pit lake has been stocked with bluegill, bass, walleye and trout. Because it used to be a gravel pit, the lake is fairly deep, clean and most homes have sandy beaches.
Real Estate Market in Oxford Lakes:
* the median sale price for homes in this zip code (48371) over the last 12 months is $149,500
* median mortgage debt is $197,820
* median listing price is $221,050
* days on market til sold, 52
* total active listings is 156
* 23.1% of the listings are foreclosures and short sales
* percent of unoccupied properties is 8.2% below the national average
* percent of owner occupied properties is 19.8% above the national average
Sample of Homes For Sale And Sold in Oxford Lakes:
407 Thornehill Trl, $146,900 / 3 beds & 2 baths / 1322 sq.ft ranch
523 Bay Pointe Dr, $299,750 / 4 beds & 3.1 baths / 3163 sq.ft colonial
464 Thornehill Trl, $119,000 / 1425 sq.ft ranch / 70 days on market (dom)
25 Oakwood Dr, $147,000 / 2194 sq.ft colonial / 138 dom
475 Thornehill Trl, $154,500 / 1993 sq.ft colonial / 61 dom
415 Lakes Edge Dr, $180,204 / 1601 sq.ft ranch / 8 dom
330 Whispering Winds St, $253,000 / 2808 sq.ft colonial / 28 dom
710 Lakes Edge Dr, $290,000 / 2709 sq.ft colonial / 2 dom
For detailed information about this community, Village of Oxford, Oxford Community Schools or selling your Oxford home, contact us direct at 248-969-8065 or firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-338-0628 TODAY!