Oxford Lakes Subdivision, Oxford Michigan, Homes For Sale … Market Report 11/2014
This is a vacation paradise, no more traveling to find that perfect spot! The “Enchanted Forest” is a two acre park with lots of playground equipment and also provides relaxing times. Picnic tables, large pavilion and benches. There is also a seasonal portable bathroom at this private park.
Current Real Estate Market Overview:
In the last 45 days there has been 0 sold homes in this sub, as of today (11/21/14) there are 9 homes for sale with an average list price of $323,288.00 / prices range from $159,900 to $588,000. Average days on market for these homes is at 43 days / days on market range from 9 to 175 days.
* Thornehill Trl, 3 bedroom colonial with 1211 sq.ft listed at $159,900.00
* Woodleigh Way, 3 bedroom colonial with 1976 sq.ft listed at $228,000.00
* Whispering Winds, 4 bedroom colonial with basement & 3 car garage asking $299,900.00
* Lakes Edge Dr, 4 bedroom ranch with 1905 sq.ft listed at $339,000.00
* Spring Lake Dr, 5 bedroom home with 4338 sq.ft listed at $588,000.00
What’s the community like >>>
If this is the type of community you and your family are looking for or if you are thinking about selling / leasing your Oxford Lakes Subdivision home, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 810-338-0628 to schedule an appointment.
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
Co-Host for “Finding New Neighbors” Cable Show