Oxford Real Estate, Waterstone Homes For Sale, Oxford Michigan Listing Realtor.
Description of why people want to live here.
1) 1,372 acres featuring 27 holes of championship golf
2) banquet center, bar and grill restaurant
3) 15 beautiful lakes
4) 600 acres for recreation, open spaces, park areas
5) Oxford Community Schools
6) walking paths throughout the subdivision
7) community sidewalks, short distance to downtown Oxford
8) beach, picnic and park areas
9) convenient shopping, dining, theater, city events
10)single family homes and condos conveniently located just outside of Oxford Village
Looking for a home in Waterstone subdivision?
If you are interested in homes for sale in Waterstone, click this link to find all the currently available homes in this area of Oxford.
Sample of homes for sale and sold in the last 31 days.
Carriage Lane Ct, asking $209,000 / 18 days on market / 3 bedrooms with 1687 sq.ft
Island Lake Dr, asking $214,000 / 162 dom / 3 bedrooms with finished basement
Pineridge Ave, asking $275,000 / 85 days on market / 4 bedrooms with 3 car garage
Overlook Dr, asking $414,000 / 22 dom / 5 bedrooms with 2988 sq.ft
Island Lake Cres, 230 days on market / sold for $165,000 / 16% over asking
Fountain View Ln, 19 dom / sold for $215,000 / 5% below asking
Franklin Lake Cir, 54 days on market / sold for $254,000 / 6% below asking
Total listings: 7
Average list price: $278,675.00
Average sold price: $211,333.00
Total average dom: 84.3 days
For more detailed information on selling or leasing your home, contact us direct at 1-810-338-0628 or firstname.lastname@example.org Today!