Selling homes in Oxford Lakes, lake living community in Oxford Michigan, is the June 2014 market report for this subdivision. This current report includes homes for sale, neighborhood and community info, schools, mortgage info, links to finding more information in and around the area.
Search all properties in and around Oxford Lakes, Click Here.
Oxford Lake, 115 acres of very clean water, electric motors allowed. This spring fed ex-gravel pit lake has been stocked with bluegill, bass, walleye and trout. You also are within walking distance to the downtown area with shops and dining as well as Oxford Community Schools.
This is the vacation paradise! No more packing or traveling to find that getaway. You vacation where you live every day! Summer or winter, there is always something enjoyable to do here. Come sail into a new lifestyle with year round lake community living. Custom homes, private parks and wildlife.
Market overview for 48371 area:
* The average sale price for homes in this area over the last 12 months is $168,000.00
* Average mortgage debt is $190,657.00
* Average listing price is $293,240.00
* The average days on market is 34 days
* Total active listings is at 161
* 2.5% of these listings are foreclosures and short sales
* Private owned properties is at 77.0%, rented properties is 17.1% and vacant properties is 5.9%
* The average homeowner age is 38
* 41% are married
* Total homes in this area is 8,523
* 38% have children living at home
Example of homes sold:
* Thornehill Trl, sold for $255,000.00 in 27 days / 3 bedroom ranch with 1569 sq.ft and lake front
* Bay Pointe Dr, sold for $299,500.00 in 7 days / 4 bedroom colonial with 2731 sq.ft and 3 car garage
What is my Oxford Lakes home worth in this market?
FREE home care service for sellers.
What should I do to help sell my home? >>>
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
810-338-0628 or 248-969-8065
For more detailed information on selling/leasing your home, please contact us direct.