What’s my Waterstone Community home in Oxford MI worth in this real estate market, update for August 2014.
Why are families looking to live here?
This community in Oxford Michigan offers 15 beautiful lakes, 600 acres for recreation-open spaces and park areas, Oxford Community Schools, walking-biking paths throughout the subdivisions, short distance to the Village of Oxford, beach-picnic and park areas, convenient shopping-dining-theater and city events, single family homes and condos located among the lakes and parks, 27 holes of championship golf with banquet center and restaurant.
Current homes for sale in and around Waterstone.
Real estate market overview.
In the last 45 days there were 9 homes that sold between $215,000 and $439,000 making the average home / condo worth about $292,000. The average days on market until sold is 18 days, making this a sellers market with homes selling as fast as 2 days. Available inventory as of this writing is 23 homes / condos, which leaves us with a 2.5 month supply.
* Golf Villa Dr, 2 bedroom condo with 1515 sq.ft sold for $215,000 with golf frontage.
* Island Lake Dr, 4 bedroom colonial with 1824 sq.ft sold for $225,000 with corner lot.
* Stony Lake Dr, 3 bedroom condo with 1422 sq.ft sold for $265,000 with lake view.
* Chelsea Blvd, sold for $349,000 with 5 bedrooms and 3088 sq.ft.
* Cedar St, 6 bedroom colonial with 2615 sq.ft sold for 439,000 with lake frontage.
Community and informational links.
If this is the type of community you and your family would like to live in, or if you need more detailed information on any of these topics, please contact us direct at email@example.com or call 810-338-0628 TODAY!
How Do We Get Our Waterstone Home Ready to Sell?
How Do We Market Your Home to Sell Fast And For More Money?
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing – video
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
call today – 810-338-0628