Horse farms for sale, homes for sale with acreage and barns, in and around Metamora Michigan.
Examples of new listings and solds in the last 31 days.
W. Brocker Rd, asking $279,900 with 5 acres and pond, 3 bedrooms and 2289 sq.ft
E. Sutton Rd, asking $485,000 with 9 acres and kennel, 3 bedrooms and 2300 sq.ft
Gardner Rd, asking $775,000 with 20 acres and pole barn, river frontage
Baldwin Rd, asking $1,750,000 with 221 acres and pole barn, stocked pond
Phillips Rd, sold for $174,000 in 14 days, 5 acres and pole barn, 3 bedrooms
Summary of Metamora real estate market.
* Average sale price for all properties in the 48455 area over the last 12 months is $148,056
* Average mortgage debt is $153,792
* Listing price in and around this area is $394,000
* Average days on market is 138
* Total active listings on market is 63
* 6.3% of all listings are foreclosures and short sales
* Number of total active listings in the Metamora area dropped by 29.4% from the previous month
* The percent of owner occupied properties in and around Metamora is 17.2% above the national average
* Owned properties is 80.3%, rented properties is 9.5% and vacant properties account for 10.2%
Even this mixed news is good for home sellers. With the sale prices inching up, days on market stabilizing, total listings dropping, I think homes sellers can be optimistic about putting their homes on the market to sell in a reasonable amount of time and at a fair price.
If you are going to sell your property in or around Metamora in the next 1 – 6 months, what you do right now to prepare for the sale could make a difference of thousands of dollars.
You can get a free “Market Activity Report” of homes for sale and sold in your Metamora neighborhood in the last 12 months, so you have a good idea of what homes like yours are selling for.
For more detailed information, contact us direct at 1-810-338-0628 or firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!