Selling Metamora Real Estate, May 2014 Market Report, Homes For Sale in Metamora Michigan.
Real estate market data for Metamora is provided by Realcomp, Realestate.com and Donald Horne of Team Success listing.
Real Estate Market Overview:
* The average mortgage debt is $153,792.00
* $396,970.00 is the average listing price / up 8%
* Average days on market is 88 days / down 16%
* Total active listings is 74 / down 2%
* 2.7% of all listings are foreclosures or short sales / down 50%
* The percent of owner occupied properties is 17.2% above the national average
* Owned properties is 80.3%, vacant properties is 10.2% and rented is at 9.5%
* Average homeowner age is 45 and 46% are married
* Total homes in this area is at 2,978 and 33% have children
Example of New Listings And Solds:
* W. Brocker Rd, listed at $264,900.00 with 3 bedrooms and 1973 sq.ft, colonial on 10.2 acres
* Ludwig Rd, listed at $389,900.00 with 3717 sq.ft and 11.4 acres, 2 car garage
* Steeplechase Rd, listed at $475,000.00 with 1.1 acres and 4 bedrooms, colonial, 2639 sq.ft
* Sold in 10 days for $270,150.00 on Brown Rd, 3 bedroom cape cod with 2000 sq.ft
* Sold in 162 days for $342,500.00 on Masters Dr, 3374 sq.ft colonial with 3 car garage
* Sold in 18 days for $685,000.00 on Chelsea Ct, ranch home with 10.0 acres, 5 bedrooms
For more detailed information on professionally selling or leasing your Metamora home, please contact us direct at 810-338-0628 or email us at email@example.com TODAY!
Donald Horne, Team Success Listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty